Saturday, September 6, 2008

GOT TROPHIES?


Do you have one of those friends that constantly goes on about getting trophies? Pretty much everyone has one and I am no exception. One of my friends kept talking about all of his trophies and how he got them and what he had to do. I often just called him a trophy whore and laughed it off. This week I got my first chance to get a trophy on Warhawk. I started getting off by getting one then another and I just kept going. Soon I found myself a full fledged trophy whore. Now I am planning to get games just for the trophies because I found myself so caught up in the excitement. If you haven't got a trophy yet get one. If you think that you won't get addicted to getting trophies then you are dead wrong. And just think all of the work you put into the trophies will pay off when Home comes out and you have a giant trophy room filled with all of you achievements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got trophies