Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gaming Broke my Heart

Yeah, its true. Gaming broke my heart. Coming all the way from the NES to the PS3. So so much has changed. Yeah the graphics got more flashier and the gameplay got all complex, but thats not my point. There was a time when you didn't care what console you had. A PS1 was no different from a N64. Now when I think of video games I think of "Fanboys". Its really bad. So much changed so fast. When the economy fell the prices rose. Its a hard time for alot of people right now and these gaming companys are throwing these ads at people who can't afford what their advertising. It wasn't always like that. There was a time when a newer console was somewhat "expected" to be in your friends living rooms. Now if you have a PS3 people look at you like your rich. And my #1 thing that has changed, is the fun-factor. When it really comes down to it I had more fun playing Crash Bandicoot that Call of Duty 4. Games were so much simpiler that they were funner than they are today. And for anyone to sit here and tell me gaming is more fun now is just ridiculous. So thats whay Gaming broke my heart. I miss the gaming golden age.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are right i remember when crash was fun with spyro was fun as well then resident evil was actually about horror and not just survival
croc was worth playing

Unknown said...

games today can be just as fun, if people would get their head out their asses. Instead of trying to get good games and being happy with games they own every one wants to be a reviewer and every one is a know it all on video games. they are worried about stupid shit that shouldnt even matter to them like who is selling the most console or what console is the best. Just like you said back in the day it didnt matter what you had cause it was going to be fun just to play video games. but the dip shits of today can't see that. they want to play gangbanger on the internet with my console is better than yours bullshit.