Sunday, August 24, 2008

Home is almost here




With home now coming out for sure some time this year. I know it cant live up to the hype. Why do i say this only because poeple expect it to be some thing its not. Home was made just for poeple to interact with each other. Its not some sexel game with real people. Home has rulls so its not secand life. Home is not a game its a community its like a town. With millions of people in it. Sony has spent 40 million dollars on home. So you know its going to be good but it cant live up to the hype.



Home to me cant go rong because i only just want home to see my friends avatars and see there home and just chill. So a cant wait but if your some one who wants home to be an ass and try to do stupid things like steal things. You wont be able to because sony well kick you out. To me this is great so i can just chill with my firends. Home is going to change the web gaming and the why we interact with are online friends.

No comments: