Friday, August 8, 2008

HOW TO GET BETAS

I was playing online with one of my friends and we were talking about some of the things that sony is going to be coming out with and how excited we were to get them. One of the biggest things we talked about was the playstation home beta. He mentioned to me that one of his friends had the beta and told him the secret to getting betas from sony. I was instantly intrigued and I asked him how his friend did it. Apparently if you go to the playstation website and register on playstation underground you can register all of your sony products. Even when you register your products it says that you won't be sorry and will have a chance to get new betas. The more that you register the more chance you have to get the betas.

http://www.us.playstation.com/

No comments: